Shedding Light on Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Did You Know October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Breast cancer is the second most common cancer among women in the United States and, although it is rare, men can also experience breast cancer. Just this year, there are over 150,000 cases in the state of Florida alone. Early detection can save lives and this is our quick reminder to you to get a mammogram test. Also, be sure to help us spread the word of breast cancer awareness month.
At C. Todd Smith Law we can help you take the steps needed to get your life back on track after an accident, but when it comes to your health, you are in control.
Find mammogram services close to you and consider making an online mammogram appointment for your convenience.
If you’re concerned about safety and sanitation in the midst of the Coronavirus, know that these facilities are taking the following precautions.
- Social distancing in the waiting rooms (look for floor markings, seat covers and clear protective shields near the receptionist)
- Check in from your car on your mobile device (in certain locations)
- Advent Health cares for sick patients in separate areas
- Facilities conduct temperature check at main entrances
- Face masks are worn by all medical staff and required for patients.
- All equipment, exam rooms, waiting areas and other high-touch areas are cleaned and sanitized often throughout the day
Your health is the priority of these healthcare facilities and is also the priority of C. Todd Smith Law. If you’ve been involved in an accident and need legal counsel, our legal expertise can be delivered to you virtually, contact C. Todd Smith Law for your free claim evaluation.