Here’s why you should hire a motorcycle accident attorney.
Motorcycle and automobile accidents are very different from one another, however, Attorney C. Todd Smith is experienced in handling both. Motorcycles are built and operate much differently than automobiles and because of this may result in more catastrophic injuries.
At C. Todd Smith Law we understand that you, as a motorcyclist, may find yourself in more unique situations than most drivers on the road including:
- An increased likelihood of extensive injuries resulting from seemingly minor collisions
- Few if any safeguards to protect you from more permanent or life-threatening injuries
- Negligence of other motorists to detect or yield to motorcyclists
- Severe consequences when a motorist tailgates or cuts you off
- You are more greatly affected by unsafe road conditions like potholes and uneven surfaces
Attorney C. Todd Smith is Here to Help You Recover the Compensation You Need and Deserve After Your Motorcycle Accident
We help motorcycle accident victims like you to receive the compensation owed so that you can get back to riding your bike. While you are recovering, our team will be there to fight the insurance companies and legal system on your behalf. We’ll fight to get you:
- Compensation for your past and future medical expenses
- Recovery for any of your lost wages
- Maximum value for a totaled bike
- Payment for repairs of a damaged bike
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses
C. TODD SMITH LAW GOES BEYOND LEGAL HELP
In addition to the team at our law firm, you can also benefit from having a few medical and industry experts by your side. We know just who can help you with any other needs you may have on your path to recovery including:
- Trauma doctors
- Neurologists specializing in motorcycle head injuries
- Forensic engineers
- Motorcycle mechanics
- Accident reconstruction analysts
At trial, these professionals offer compelling testimony based on years of experience and a deep understanding of motorcycle accidents and injuries.
The unfortunate truth is that anytime you deal with an insurance company or large corporation, you are at a disadvantage. These organizations have deep pockets and are actively working to protect their bottom lines. Insurance companies will always work to devalue your claim and avoid liability. A law firm like C. Todd Smith Law can see to it that you are treated fairly, and you can focus on restoring your health.
At the same time, motorcycle accidents can be extremely complex, and liability for the accident may fall on more than one party. While other drivers may be negligent, liability can also fall on product or vehicle manufacturers, municipalities and companies in charge of road maintenance, and even those who designed and constructed the roadway. Our motorcycle accident attorney will examine all the facts of your case and pursue the maximum verdict or recovery on your behalf for your injuries.
Let our Team review your case today. The consultation is free and there are no fees or costs unless we win your case.
Call Now 407-841-8294